Opponent’s possible first moves
- Seir or Aaron: Both target is skip, so Grace will block them nicely.
- Siegmund: Use Zakan and go for kill or, Lillian to tank. Since I just got Lillian, I decided to use her, but it didn't end well. More on that later.
My mercs’ tasks
- Rafina: Take out Chalkle, so that Eunrang will not die.
- Anais: To protect attackers from Seir's Death Infliction. Also can help from Aaron's counter.
- Eunrang: Velfern killer, and bonus damage to Levia.
- Leto: Leto has high normal damage, so he is Levia＋10 killer.
- Siegmund: Siegmund attacks Siegmund. Because there is Kuwik, attacker has to be someone like Siegmund who has enough HP to take self-destructive counter damage.
Actually the opponent's highest arena rank was 35th or so, the player knew something I didn't. It was a good lesson. I lost due to 2 reasons. First of all, it was totally my fault. I took chance on Leto with only 2 buffs to kill Levia who also has 25% AGI. Unfortunately his additional attack was non-crit with partial hit. Wasn't able to kill Levia. I should have used Veronia instead of Rafina.
Other reason is something new I learned. I have never seen anybody using Kuwik, never mind someone with such high rank player. That should have flagged me for suspicion, but I didn't think of it much. If you see the opponent's formation, it's so natural to think and use Siegmund instead of Foxy. But that was a trap. If I used Foxy, I would have killed Siegmund, but with Siegmund I couldn't. That is because Siegmund got good damage by killing Kuwik, so his additional damage was much lower than normal. Thus it wasn't enough to kill.